Wednesday, December 28, 2011
Back in September I decided to make a list of
30 things to do before I turn 30.
It is less than 3 years away now.
I wanted to post this on my 27th birthday,
but I was not finished.
Then I thought it could be a good
New Year's resolution list.
But it's not a resolution list.
It's just a list.
I figured there is no time like now.
So here it is...
30 things to do before I turn 30
in no particular order
1. Go to Disneyland
2. Do service in Thailand or another country
3. Go to Rome – see the Temple
4. Bottle pickles and pears (and anything else I decide to try)
5. Run RAGNAR
6. Run a marathon
7. Ride in a hot air balloon
8. Buy a bike
9. Complete a bike race
10. Get caught up on scrapbooks
11. Learn how to make Grandma’s mint brownies
12. Do Bikram yoga
13. Go to a Yankees game
14. Wax my legs
15. Make Kay’s Christmas rolls
16. Go to Chicago
17. Take photography classes
18. Run a half marathon in under 2 hours
19. Sleep under the stars
20. See the Rockettes in New York
21. Go to Hawaii
22. Go stargazing – real stargazing, telescopes and all
23. Have a picnic
24. Give blood
25. Cook Thai food
26. See the Nutcracker again
27. Start and finish my t-shirt quilt
28. Visit friends and family that live out of state
29. Visit every temple in Utah – Monticello and all new ones
30. Go to Havasupai
I hope to refer to this list often.
I will also update as I check things off.
Here it goes...