Thursday, June 7, 2012

the good in the bad



Sometimes that is hard to remember.
This week has been one of those times.

Lots of craziness going on.
But I am trying to look at the good instead of the bad.
That is something I heard in stake conference a few weeks ago.
There is so much good
we just need to focus on it
to get us through the bad.

I really do have a lot to be thankful for.
And a lot of good things happening right now.
Lots of things to smile about...

Sunday night I went to sleep over at Kristy's
because Ben was out of town.
We stopped at grandmas to visit.
Ammon and Michelle came too.

After a pretty rough day,
these faces gave me something to smile about...







Remember to look for the good.
Even when the bad outweighs the good.


There is always something to be thankful for.
And there is always something to smile about.