Friday, June 15, 2012

snow cones and a pool



Last night I finally had my first snow cone of the year.
And let me tell you what,
it was maybe the best one I've ever had.


I went with Kristy to Ben's cousin Krista's wedding.
How fun to serve snow cones at a wedding?!
{the whole wedding was awesome actually}
I had the amaretto vanilla and it was summer all wrapped up in a cup.


After that I went for a late night swim at my bishop's pool.
They may or may not be out of town.


I feel like summer has finally arrived!


Looking forward to the weekend.
Some biking, outdoor movie, bonfires and probably some more pool.


Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Haylee said...

That is such a cute picture!! I was so excited to spend some time with you that night, but then I got busy helping. It was fun to see you even for a second though! You looked beautiful (as usual). Good luck with the condo! I can't wait to hear if you get it!