Monday, July 23, 2012

eventful weekend




This weekend was full.


I don't really want to go into a lot of detail but it consisted of the following...


Working way too long Friday night
Bountiful parade {missed most of it due to work}
Mueller Park fireworks
Moving {almost done}
Cleaning
Hanging out with Ryan
Family birthday dinner for dad
Meeting new people {Brenda and kids}
Bike parade and dessert at Jason's
Batman movie
Church
Family dinner at home for dad's birthday {I skipped out early}
Ryan's family party


Now I am on to a week of finishing moving 
and then heading to Bear Lake.


Happy Pioneer Day tomorrow!
I just found out I am only working half day.
Better than all day I guess!

1 comment:

Dave and Mandi said...

Happy birthday to your cute dad...love him.
Loved your last post. Jess you are so inspiring!! My goal is to run a half marathon in the next couple years. I think I need you to mentor me!!!!