Thursday, August 30, 2012

best friends



Last night I went to dinner with one of my dearest friends.
We don't see each other a lot.
Or nearly as often as we should.
But every time we do see each other it's like no time has passed.

Amanda and I became best friends in 7th grade.
Now she is living in Las Vegas,
married with two beautiful children.
My how time flies!

There were 6 of us girls that were together constantly.
As Amanda and I talked about those days we had some good laughs.
We had some really fun times!

Through the years we have all changed and moved on.
But I am so thankful for this girl 
and the amazing example she was then and still is.

And it is so much fun to get together when we have a chance.
We decided last night that we need to get all 6 of us together again
it's time we all get together and reminisce. 

1 comment:

Dave and Mandi said...

Loved finally catching up!!! Thanks again for the evening out! You are such a beautiful person Jess. I am very blessed to know you and even more so to call you my friend!