Friday, August 24, 2012

finally home


It's almost been a month now.
I can't believe it.

So I guess it's time for some pictures.

When I went around I realized that my house is filled with things I love.
It reminded me of this quote from William Morris that I heard in school.

It was a rough road getting here,
but I am loving having my own space.
I just love the feeling of being on my own.
Being able to have people over when I want.
Or just to be alone if I want.
I love everything about it!
{until I have to make a payment next month}

I have to say I am so thankful for everyone that helped me out.
Ammon and Jason did so much for me!
Moving boxes, 
setting stuff up,
picking up my bed and other furniture.
Anything I needed.
They were both so great to help me.
And thanks everyone else who helped along the way.

Anyway,
here are a few of my favorite things around the house.
Come on over if you'd like to see more.

Happy Friday!
















3 comments:

Haylee said...

Great job Jessica! You have great taste! I love everything you've done! I'd love to come over sometime for the full tour! BEAUTIFUL!!

Kellie said...

Jess! Seriously, so cute; I love it all :) And I just miss you :)

Stacy said...

Absolutely beautiful! Maybe I'll have you decorate my house one day... First, I have to buy one, and move back to Utah. :)