Monday, August 6, 2012

summer nights






This weekend was so nice.
It was the first weekend in a long time that I didn’t have any real commitments.
Or wasn’t tied up with moving.

Friday night we went to a concert at the Bountiful park.
It was a Beach Boys cover band.
Kind of funny!
But it was fun to just have something to do.
And to be outside.
After that everyone wanted slurpees so we went to 7-eleven.
I would have preferred a snow cone but I lost.
Then we went to my house and hung out.
It was fun to hang out with Kristy and Dan and Jen and Dan.

Saturday I just cleaned my house.
Then I went to lunch with KaDee.
It’s always fun to chat and catch up with her.
I ran some errands and watched some Olympics.
That night I took Ammon and Michelle’s family pictures.
We did them at Temple Square.
It was so pretty out there.
Then we went and had dinner.
It was a fun night.
I love being with them.
I feel like they have been such a constant in my life right now.
It just is always nice spending time with them.

Sunday was a lovely day at church.
Then dad came to my house to visit.
Ryan came over for a bit.
Then we went to grandmas.
Kathy and Rex are here for a few days and I wanted Ryan to meet them.
It was fun just hanging out with them.

I love weekends like this one.

1 comment:

Haylee said...

You're cute! It was fun seeing you in the park, but I hope I didn't embarrass you by knowing your friends names by blog stalking you! :)