Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Wicked










I finally got to see Wicked this year.
The second to last day of the Salt Lake tour.
Saturday was the day we had been looking forward to for 9 months.
Yes, it was my 5th time seeing it,
but I was still so excited!

I love Wicked.
The very first time I saw it was in New York sitting by my mom on the 4th or 5th row.
That is something I will never forget.
And I know that is why Wicked has such a special place in my heart.
It always will.

We started the day by going to City Creek for a bit.
Then we had yummy lunch at the Nordstrom Cafe.
Then we headed to the show.
I loved every minute of it of course.
And cried through several songs.
It was fun being there with Kristy, Michelle and Abby and Avery.
It was fun to see the girls' excitement.
After the show we got some Ruby Snap and headed home.

It was a long but great day!
I love days like this.
We need to do it more often!

No comments: