Thursday, September 20, 2012

today


If you know me,
you know September is my least favorite month of the year.
I am glad I was in Disneyland for the first week.

But even with that,
this September takes the cake.

I am trying my hardest to enjoy the good in my life.
Because there is a lot of good right now.

But today,
today is a hard day.

So I am trying to focus on the things and people I love.
And the people who love me.
Because that is what will get me through this day.

Love gives us strength we never knew we had.

2 comments:

Kristy said...

I love you!!! And you have FABULOUS things going on in your life right now. Hard days can change our lives, and we all know how much you like change! :) But you always figure out how to navigate your life when it changes!

Kellie said...

I love you Jess!