Friday, October 5, 2012

Disneyland {day 1}

I guess it’s time to finally get around to Disneyland.

I don’t know why I have been so unmotivated to post this.
Maybe because after this trip my family will never be the same again.
Maybe I am just trying to hold on to the last memories we will have like this.

Either way,
here it is…

We left Saturday September 1st.
We all met at the airport and the fun and excitement began.
Most of the kids had never been to Disneyland
and most of them had never been on an airplane.
We’ll just say they were all a little excited.
So was I.

All 21 of us boarded the plane to California.
The flight was not bad.










We landed and headed to the hotel.
We got checked in and the boys picked up the rental cars.




Then some of us headed to Bubba Gump’s for dinner.
It was tasty and lots of fun.








Then a few of us decided to head out to Huntington Beach.
It was beautiful.
I am so glad we went.
It got chilly so we didn’t last long,
but it was fun.















We went back to the hotel and crashed.

No comments: