Tuesday, October 2, 2012

weekend get away



























I spent the weekend at my cabin with a few of my favorite people.
Me and Ryan and Kristy and Dan headed up Friday night 
as soon as I got home form work.
KaDee and Riley were going to come too but had a change of plans.
We missed them!

Friday when we got there we had dinner and played games.
We had chili and soup bowls and red pear crisp.

Saturday Ryan made crepes for breakfast.
Then we rode the 4 wheeler and rhino and just relaxed around the cabin.
We got ready and headed up to Jackson that afternoon.

It was so beautiful!
I love fall, especially at the cabin.


We walked around town and then headed to Jenny Lake.
I am so glad we went there.
Everything was closed for the season so it was less busy.
We just walked around for awhile.
Then we went back to town and ate dinner at Bubba's.

Sunday we got up and went to Sacrament meeting.
Then we came back and hung out at the cabin and had lunch.

We cleaned up and headed home.

It was a great weekend!
I was in need of a little get away time.
And it was the first time Ryan had been to the cabin 
so it was so fun being there with him.

Can't wait to go again!


1 comment:

Kristy said...

You got some way cute pics of you and Ryan! They might come in handy... We should go this month. I didn't know they did pink in Jackson!