Tuesday, December 4, 2012

28

My birthday has come and gone for another year.

It’s been a crazy year…
in more ways than one.
But I can also say that it has been the best year of my life
and I look forward to the years to come.

This year my birthday was on a Sunday
So it was another weekend of celebrating.

Saturday Ryann and Rhonda took me to breakfast.
I love spending time with them.
Then Ryan and I got our engagements done.
That night we went to dinner and Temple Square with some of my friends.
A fun traditions that I love doing every year.














Sunday we just had family dinner at my dad’s.
{that’s just not the same anymore}
We ate delicious dinner my sister made,
watched the First Presidency devotional and then went home.
Ryan came and gave me my presents.
He gave me Nutcracker tickets!
I can’t wait to go in a couple weeks.





It was a great birthday!
Thanks everyone for making it a special day.

Here’s to 28
I have a feeling it’s going to be a good one!

No comments: