Monday, February 4, 2013

perfect


Well we're home.
And we're married.

The wedding day was perfect.
Everything fell right in to place.
The whole day was magical.
{except that part where those girls stole my coat and phone right out of the bride room...I'm trying to get over it}

I will share details later.
but wanted to say thank you today.

Thank you to our families and friends 
and everyone that shared this special day with us.
It was nothing less than perfect 
and we are so thankful for all the love and joy shared with us as we start this journey together.

Love, the Sorensens

1 comment:

Dave and Mandi said...

Oh my word Jess you looked AMAZING!!!! You and Ryan look like you are glowing. I am so happy it was a practically perfect day ( so sorry about your phone and coat!). Congratulations. SOOO wish I could have been there!!!! I can't wait to see more pictures and hear all about the honeymoon!!!! Next time I am in town we HAVE to get together so I can meet your new husband!