Wednesday, March 13, 2013

the reception

After the luncheon
we got changed and freshened up and met back
at the Grand Ballroom for the reception.
It went really well.
Everything fell right into place and was perfect.
The flowers and the cake were so pretty! 
Everything just turned out great!
It was so fun to see people and share this day with them.
I felt so blessed.

It was a perfect day.

I did end up having my coat and phone stolen.
Right out of the brides room.
It was no one we knew.
It's not a big deal,
those girls are much worse off than we are.
That couldn't ruin the most perfect day of my life.

The wedding was perfect other than that one bad moment.
And that moment could never ruin our day.

I am so excited to spend the rest of my life with Ryan!


























































































1 comment:

Kristy said...

I probably don't need to see any more pictures! These are all perfect! What a great day. Perfect. (minus the fact that I already look ginor)