Monday, March 4, 2013

the temple

This day was truly the best day of my life.

I know it sounds so cliche to say that.
But it really was.

I hope I never forget the feelings I had.
The love, the joy, the excitement.
All of it.

I hope that we will remember every single detail
and be able to relive this day anytime we want to.

I don't know if I can put into words how amazing everything was
so I'll post a lot of pictures as well.

We got sealed in the Bountiful Temple.

It was incredible to see all the people who love us
and mean the most in our lives sitting there,
waiting to share this with us.
I felt so loved.
People were so happy for us.
It was an amazing feeling.

The sealing was incredible.
I wish I could remember everything he said
word for word, but I can't.

The sealing was my favorite part of the day.
I tried to not get caught up in all the fluff of planning a wedding.
I wanted to stay focused on what matters most.
The temple sealing was the most important thing.
The thing I have dreamed of and longed for my entire life.
The thing I lived for.
It was magical.
The best thing that has ever happened in my life.

We did pictures after and lucked out with the weather.
Earlier in the week was ice storms,
later in the week was snow storms.
But our wedding day was perfect.
It was the warmest day we had in awhile too.
It was a little foggy but I didn't mind that.
Someone told me the fog was a hug from heaven.

This was the perfect way to start the day 
and the perfect way to start our life together.


























































3 comments:

Kristy said...

Such a great day! Everything was perfect. And even the coat worked out!!! The one you have now is even better and means more!

Dave and Mandi said...

Stunning. Jess you looked so radiant, happy and absolutely beautiful. Ryan looked so handsome and excited. You two are a beautiful couple. I am very happy you found each other. I can not think of anyone more deserving!!!

grammy vicki said...

Jess, these pictures speak so many messages! You and Ryan absolutely radiate love, and pure joy, and a reflection of the eternal covenants you ad so recently made. I hope that you will remember always the reason you fell in love and the way you felt on that day. I am so thrilled for you and the new family that was created. Love you lots!