Sunday, June 16, 2013

father


Happy Father's Day 
to the man who gave me everything I ever needed and more.
The man who loved me even when I didn't always deserve it.
The man that showed me what a marriage can be.
The man that would give anything to help his children.
The man that always had the highest hopes for his little girl.
The man that loves and gives like none other.
The man who shares his love of the gospel with me and anyone in his path.
The man that has so many wonderful qualities this list could go on and on.

Happy Father's Day to the best dad a girl could ask for.
I love you dad!


Happy Father's Day to a wonderful father in law.
Who raised the love of my life to be the man he is today.


And Happy Father's day to the man my children will someday call daddy.
I couldn't have asked for anyone better.
I love you!

No comments: