Monday, July 29, 2013

the weekend

I love weekends.
I always have 
but since we've been married weekends are even better.
I love spending so much time with Ryan.
Without having to go to work.

Friday night we celebrated 6 months of marriage
with some Plates and Palates and then the movie at the Capital.
It was a lot of fun.


Saturday we painted, cleaned and did our usual Saturday things.
Then we had a little BBQ at our house
then headed to Jen and Dan's for one last night of fireworks.
Of course we had delicious treats and homemade ice cream too.
 

Sunday I was looking through my baby book
and saw something I've seen 1,000 times
but for some reason it just meant more this time.

My mom hand wrote all about my birth and my blessing day.
I am so lucky to have this.
I love to see her handwriting and read her feelings.
I miss her everyday.
 

Sunday also marked one year of living in my house.
It's funny to think that I lived there alone for 6 months and now with Ryan for 6 months.
I can't believe how fast time flies.
I am excited for the adventure and experiences we will have here.
 

No comments: