Friday, October 4, 2013

life really is good


Last night we finally made it to the temple.
I like to go every week 
but sometimes we get busy {and lazy}
so we hadn't been for a couple of weeks.

It was so nice to be there.
It's been a crazy/emotional/weird/hard few weeks
so it was nice to be somewhere so peaceful
and to feel and know that everything is going to be okay.

I have more blessings and joy than the opposite 
so there is no need to be sad or upset.

I have to remind myself sometimes that 
life really is good. 

I am looking forward to this weekend.  
I love conference weekend.
It is always so uplifting and relaxing.
Something I think we all need a little more of. 

So enjoy the weekend
and enjoy this life.

1 comment:

Haylee said...

I love when you post things like this! You are always motivating me to be better! thanks!