Monday, November 18, 2013

weekends



I feel like I live for the weekend every week.
I just like not having anything to do
and being able to spend more than a few hours with Ryan.

This weekend was fun and full of time together
and time with good friends.

Friday night we went to the Rice's for dinner.
It was so good to see everyone and catch up.

Saturday we did the usual Saturday things.
Then I went to lunch with Rhonda and Ryann.
Again, it was great to catch up.
Then Ryan and I went to run a few errands.
After we found out one of our stops closed at 2:30
we went to Ruby Snap instead. 
Today marked Ryan's first time at Costco and Ruby Snap.
Pretty productive I'd say!
That night we had a get together with the Elders Quorum presidency.
It's been fun to be in our callings and get to know more people.

Now it's Monday again.
Two day weekends are not enough!

No comments: