Monday, December 9, 2013

29

Last year in my twenties.
I can't believe it!

This birthday was a week full of celebrations.
I love making a whole week of it
and being able to do things with all the people I love.

We started early this year.
November 30th
Dad took us to dinner.
It was delicious.
I even got dad and Ryan to a couple of stores at the mall.
They both hated it!
It was a fun night spent with the 2 best guys I know.


December 1st
we had our Sunday dinner at my dads.
Kristy made delicious chili.
Thanks again Kristy!



My actual birthday was spent in an all day meeting for work.
It ended up not being too bad.
I got phone calls, texts and Facebook messages all day long.

That night Ryan took me to Blue Lemon
then we went to see the Christmas lights at Temple Square.
It was such a fun night.
I am so glad we went to the lights before this cold hit.
It was the perfect night to go.
We came home and enjoyed the Christmas tree.



















Tuesday the 3rd Kristy and the girls came out 
and took me to lunch.
It was a fun little break.
I love these girls!


The celebrating continued all the way to the 6th
when we went to Settabello with some friends.
It's a fun tradition we've done for a long long time.
We usually go to Temple Square after
but it was way too cold.
We chose to go to the Grand America
and see the windows instead.
It was a really fun night!






Thanks to everyone who helped make this birthday a special one.
I feel so loved!

I'm looking forward to the year ahead 
and to see what the last year of my twenties will bring.

No comments: