Friday, January 10, 2014

Carnival Fascination {disembark}

The worst day of the trip came December 14th.
The day we had to go home.

We got up and ready and went for breakfast.
Then we waited for our number to be called to disembark.



We waited for our shuttle and then went to the airport.
The Jacksonville airport had some harp performers
and since our plane was delayed {of course} we had some time to sit and enjoy it.


We finally got home around 9pm after a long day of travel.


I am so thankful we had this opportunity
and I am so glad I got to spend a whole week with my love.
We had so much fun celebrating the first year of our married life.
I can't wait for all the adventures the rest of the years will bring.

Forever is a long time to enjoy these days together
but I don't know if it will be long enough!

No comments: