Thursday, May 29, 2014

Memorial Day weekend










Ryan went camping with his brother for a couple of days last week.
I forgot it was Memorial Day weekend so we didn't have any plans.
Ryan was planning on being home Saturday around 3 
so I figured we'd just do something Monday.

I heard a 'hello' Saturday morning at 9am!
They came home early since it was rainy where they were camping.

We decided to pack up and join my dad and Kristy and Ben at the cabin.

We got there Saturday and went straight to Juan's for dinner.

Sunday we just hung out around the cabin.
Then Ryan and I went to have a picnic at Cottonwood Lake.
The road was closed when we got more than half way up
so we hiked a little and picnicked by the river.
Then we had a steak dinner and a fire that night.

Monday we just packed up and headed home.

It was a nice little getaway.
I can't believe summer is here!

No comments: