Monday, June 16, 2014

happiest place on earth {the beach}

May 31st
I think the reason Disneyland is the happiest place on earth
is because a trip there usually means a day at the beach!

We spent the day at Balboa beach.
There are few things that make me happier than a day at the beach!




We ate at Ruby's diner
and had the best burger I've ever had!





There were dolphins so close to the beach.
We watched them during lunch and then again on the pier.







After some great time at the beach we ferried over to Balboa Island.
I love it there!
So quaint and cute.
I could spend days there just walking the streets and browsing the cute shops.

Ryan even got his frozen banana.
'There's always money in the banana stand.'




After the island we ferried back to the beach to watch the sunset.
It was beautiful!













We headed back for quick showers then had a super late dinner at Marri's Pizza.
Another great day!

No comments: