Friday, June 13, 2014

happiest place on earth {Disneyland}

May 30th
Disneyland day!
We got up and ready and headed to Disneyland.
Ryan's parents and sister met us there.

Basically we ate our way through Disneyland
and rode a few rides in between!

















After our morning full of rides we went to The Golden Horseshoe for lunch and the show.







Then it was back to the rides.
I think we rode almost every ride in Disneyland except for one or two kid rides
and the closed rides.
We even did a few twice.
Space Mountain and Alice in Wonderland were closed.









We even went to see Captain EO.
I had never seen this
and I must say, I wasn't missing much...



I finally found my cream cheese stuffed pretzel.
So delicious!



Then it was off to the Tiki Room for a Dole Whip
and the Tiki show.



And of course, more rides...
It was super busy
but somehow we got lucky and never had to wait too long in lines.









We pretty much planned this trip making sure there would be a firework show.
I have never seen the Disneyland fireworks!

We grabbed a corn dog,
possibly the most delicious thing I ate all weekend,
and headed to get some spots for the fireworks.

We were waiting for about 20 minutes when they came over the intercom
saying it was windy and they might have to cancel the fireworks.

I almost lost it!
Luckily the show went on.
And it was incredible.

Disneyland at night is so magical.
I wish you could just buy a walking pass or something so you could go and spend time just strolling around
without the rush of fitting in every ride possible.







We of course were trying to get our moneys worth and hit a few more rides after the fireworks.





Such a long and fun day!
We were all ready to go crash!
 

No comments: