Wednesday, June 18, 2014

happiest place on earth {LA}

June 1st
We did everything we hadn't had time for yet.
We swam for a little bit first thing.
I'd been wanting to use our hotel pool
and it was so nice I wish we'd spent more time there.

We got ready and headed to Downtown Disney.
We had some beingnets and walked around the stores.





After downtown we went and checked out of the hotel and headed for 
The California Science Center Museum
to see the Endeavor space shuttle.

I was blown away at how cool this was to see!
I am so glad we went!
It was so interesting to read and learn about this space shuttle.

If you ever have a chance, go check it out.






After the museum Ryan and I dropped off our rental car
and went to the airport.

It's never fun for a vacation to come to an end
but I think we were worn out and ready to get home.

We had so much fun and I am so grateful we got to do this.
I love making memories with Ryan!

1 comment:

Emilie said...

I have to tell you… I stared at the picture of you guys standing in front of the lego place for a long time! I was trying to figure out WHY you would buy a Disney skirt… it looks like it says Disney Princess… I was speechless! hahahahaha!! Looks like a fun trip!