Monday, December 15, 2014

30

I can't believe I am so old!
I had a great birthday this year.

On my actual birthday we got to have an ultrasound and see the baby.
Then I just worked.
The day was full of calls, texts and messages so that made it fun.

That night Ryan took me to dinner at Blue Lemon and to Temple Square.
I love this tradition we've started of going on my birthday.
It's usually not too cold and not too busy.







The next day Kristy took me to lunch at Kneader's.
It's always a nice break from work!

Then that weekend KaDee took me to lunch.
It was fun to catch up and of course eat Plates and Palates.

This last weekend we went to Settabello with the Blacks
and to the Grand America to see the windows.



And yesterday wrapped up the celebrating with dinner at my dads.

It was a fun celebration this year!
Thanks for all the love!

No comments: