Monday, January 25, 2016

Sorensens Sail day 3 {California Adventure}

Today was one of my favorite days of the whole trip.
It was fun to have Ryan there to experience with us.

We started with Little Mermaid and got a bunch of rides in today.
We were in line for Screamin' but they closed it shortly after we got in line.
I was so sad because that was one of the rides I really wanted to do with Ryan.

We decided to move on and try again later if we had time.

We rode King Triton's carousel, the Mickey Ferris wheel, Bug's Life bumper cars, Flik's Flyers, Francis' Ladybug Boogie, Tower of Terror and Radiator Springs Racers.

I feel like we got in a lot of rides!
It was nice having a large group so Ryan and I could go on some of the big kid rides
while my family watched Hunter.

We took a break for lunch,
and of course indulged in some ice cream at Ghirardelli.

We spent a lot of time in Cars Land which I loved.
We danced when they had a street party, watched the Cars parade and of course rode the ride!
Hunter loved crawling around and checking everything out.
{I had to just forget about the germs and let him have fun. Don't judge}

We watched a little bit of the big parade that night then checked the time for Screamin'.
I was determined to get on that ride.
Grumpy Hunter fell asleep so Ryan and I ran over and were through within 20 minutes.
I am so glad we made it!
We hit Monsters Inc. and called it a day.
Another long and very fun day.

We walked back to the hotel and were all so tired and hungry that we ate dinner at the hotel restaurant and hit the hay.

January 15, 2016





























































No comments: