Wednesday, May 25, 2016

life lately

Some days I feel like our days are all the same.
And some days I feel like we are so busy I can't keep up.
It's a funny thing, this stay at home mom business.

Our days are filled with 
lots of laughing, tantrums, toys, Daniel Tiger, screaming, playing, diapers and baths.

There are days that I want to pull my hair out.
Days that going to the grocery store feels like a vacation.
Days I count down until bedtime.

Then there are days I wish would never end.

And I wouldn't trade it for anything!
{except maybe an all expense paid trip to Italy or Hawaii...kidding}
Hunter is growing too fast and it is my greatest joy and greatest fear to see him growing up.

I miss my tiny little baby that would sleep on my chest all day long if I let him.
At the same time, seeing him learn new things each day is the best experience.

Here's some of the things we've been up to lately.





































No comments: