Monday, September 19, 2016

Sorensens See Colorado {day 3}

Friday morning started at the Denver Temple.
It was a nice calm morning after such a crazy rowdy night!












We went and had lunch at Shawarma.
Basically a Mediterranean Cafe Rio but it was so good!


Then we hit VooDoo for a treat for the road.
I am still craving more of that peach fritter.
I think all the things on my to do list for this trip included food...





Then we drove around Longmont.
We went by Ryan's high school and old house.
It was fun to see the old stomping grounds!


We made our way to Estes Park and I really fell in love with Colorado.



Another one of my to do stops was the Colorado Cherry Company.
We got some juice and made our way along.


We went to Rocky Mountain National Park and hiked to Emerald Lake.
It was a beautiful hike with 3 lakes along the way.
There is so much beauty to be found in this world!
I just want to travel my life away!








We relaxed for awhile at the top and really enjoyed our time.
I even found a rock that had a recliner seat shaped just for me!












We saw some elk on our way out, 
too bad it was too dark for a picture!


We were starving after a long day of hiking so we went and found some delicious Mexican food.
We called it a night after searching for our hotel for longer than we'd like!
Luckily we found it and all was well.
Even though it felt like a motel from a murder movie!

No comments: